You can control music by scrolling down on and clicking "play" on the right hand side-bar pause button on the lower right (side-bar)
Sunday, May 25, 2008
For Popcorn Lovers
It's official! I am totally sold on Orville Redenbacher popcorn. Adam has been telling me since we got married that OR microwave popcorn pops better, and I definitely agree. But I hadn't tried the regular popcorn - in my stovetop popper, no less. But I decided to splurge this week, just to find out how it compares. I paid over $5 for just under 2 lbs, vs. $1.43 for a 2 lb bag of Jolly Time. I splurged some more and bought the OR bottle of butter-flavored oil. I followed the recipe on the bottle for a batch of popcorn in my stovetop popper, and WOW! I don't think I found a single half-popped or dud kernels in the entire batch! And the flavor was just like theater-style popcorn, minus the butter and salt, which I could have added. The butter-flavored oil stuff can be poured over the popcorn, in addition to using for popping oil. Anyway, I obviously can't afford to do that every day, but I think it's definitely worth it when you want really good popcorn at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment