You can control music by scrolling down on and clicking "play" on the right hand side-bar pause button on the lower right (side-bar)
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
the weariness of nothing
Yesterday, we returned home from my brother's wedding. I spent almost a week at my mom's, helping with whatever, and then was the "wedding day coordinator" for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, and a wonderful and exciting time. However, I honestly can't remember the last time I was so exhausted as I was after the wedding - I certainly wasn't that tired after my own! After the wedding, so many people kept telling me what a good job I did, and how lovely the wedding was, as though I somehow had something to do with it. Maybe I did do something, and I have tried to be gracious in just saying "thank you" to the compliments, but to be honest, I can't remember really doing anything! It is mostly just a blur in my mind. I remember the wedding ceremony, and I remember everyone else working hard and doing all the real jobs of planning, decorating, music, food, etc., but for the life of me, I can't remember doing anything of significance. I just know that I ran around a LOT! - and helped answer questions if I could. And it seems so silly to be so tired from simply that! Oh, well. It may always remain a mystery to my mind, but I'm glad it went well and that people had a good time. I'm so proud of my brother, and so happy that Kami is now my sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment