You can control music by scrolling down on and clicking "play" on the right hand side-bar pause button on the lower right (side-bar)
Monday, May 23, 2011
"Nature is the living proof..."
"...of a loving God." Spring is here, and with it the annual scramble to tend the earth, cleaning up the messes left by winter and unfinished jobs from the year before. I love being outside, but I perpetually feel behind on everything this time of year. I have to keep reminding myself that it is still only May (after all, we did have a blizzard the very last day of April). Things will get done, by and by. The weeds will get pulled, the garden will get planted, the piles of stuff around the shed and back of the house will get sorted, cleaned up, and hopefully put away - and all just in time to start digging a hole for a new basement, I imagine! Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so we can spray weeds and till the vegetable garden. The raspberries need to be tied up, and dandelions dug out of the strawberries. It is truly a work in progress, all the time; but I am thankful for it. We are blessed to have such a wonderful yard and all the gardens, fruits, and flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment