Kaelin sick for four days, and now Rachel. Poor things. I pray I don't get it. Somehow we always survive - since Adam is rarely in town when I get sick - but last fall, when I was sick for four days with the swine flu, was pushing the limit. Times like those I become ever more grateful for good neighbors.
On a more positive note, all five baby birds are weaned and moved into the flight cage. They appear to be loving it, so we just watch closely for a few days to make sure no one is getting hungry. Tinka had finally stopped feeding the little one today, and they were actually fighting over food and perches, so it was time to move them out to the flight. They are beautiful - six yellow canaries and one bronze sharing the flight. So pretty and fun to watch!
I finally got the rest of the garden in this morning, as well. And made curtains for the back porch, to keep out the sun and provide shade for Maggie. Finished a couple more projects, put more things away. Made plans for moving bedrooms downstairs for summer, and cleaning/painting back porch to spruce things up and make room for coat hooks. Too much to do, but at the same time, nice to have projects to spend energy on.
No comments:
Post a Comment